We Lost A Tooth!!

We lost our first tooth!! Autumn has been wiggling this tooth for about 6 months now, from the very first hint that it was loose. Yesterday we were in the car on our way home from work and she wanted to eat my apple. She had a few bites and started complaining that it was hard to eat because her tooth was loose...a complaint I had heard before so I ignored it. A few minutes later she was telling me that her tooth fell out, so exciting! Even more exciting was the thought of the tooth fairy, who hasn't visited this house in quite some time now.



Now onto the rest of my life. I have been quite busy lately. With Christmas just around the corner there are so many last minute things to catch up on. I have also decided to go back to school. I never did finish high school and I decided that there is no better time than now! I have been spending my nights doing homework, started with a Principles of Math course, I always loved math!! I plan on getting my courses finished within the year so you may not see as many projects posted because of this. I am going to try to manage to get some done as well, I can't let my creative side slip!

Well...off to do some homework!

Comments