Ok really, I am still alive!

I can't believe how crazy the past 6 weeks have been for me. Sorry for not posting once again but I think I am finally back on track and healthy again, which should mean regular updates to my blog....yes thats a promise!! This past Monday I was lucky enough to attend the Copic Certification class in Vancouver from Marianne Walker. What an exciting, information packed day. I am now a Certified Copic Designer...yippeeee!!!!! Was I smart enough to take any pictures...NOPE! Here is a pic of my certificate though.



Below are a few cards I made recently for display at Precious Memories

The first card is made using the new Fancy Pants Christmas paper line. The stamp is from Stamp Barn, colored with Copics of course!!


This stamp set is from Cornigh Heritage Farms and I just love how the trees truned out with the Copic Markers. Patterned paper is Making Memories.

I will be posting some of my Whipper Snapper designs soon before I send them all off to Lisa. Can't wait to share those ones with you, they are so cute!!

Comments

Christina Hill said…
I love them both, especially the one with the trees. Congrats on your certification!