HELLO!!!!

Ok, really I am still alive. Life has been a little crazy the past few months. After leaving the scrapbook store in January to work in a financial planning office, I found another job in March that is only 15 minutes from home which saves me about 3 hours a day in travel time, not to mention the fuel costs. I have been training once again for this new job (this time in healthcare) and it has kept me very busy and tired, but I love it :) I am now working half the number of hours I used to work and bring home 50% more money...who wouldn't like that!

On top of the new jobs, since the weather has gotten a little nicer I've been in the garden and fixing up the backyard so we can enjoy our meals outside again. Nothing better that eating outside on a warm day. My baskets and planters are all planted.....12 of them in all. I also have converted a water fountain into a planter which looks lovely every year. Once the plants start to grow in I will post some pictures.

I do keep saying this but I promise I will be updating this blog a little more often. I have also been very busy with teaching and creating so below are a few samples of what I have been working on. Please come back often, there will be more very soon!



Comments

lisa said…
very beautiful cards. Where have you been teaching at??
KerrySchwen said…
Glad to hear you're doing well! Congratulations on improving your quality of life and not commuting so much!!!!
Where are you teaching? I love your cards you shared.
Take care,
Kerry
Maria said…
So glad to know that you are doing well. I love your cards!
Maria said…
So glad to know that you are doing well. Your cards are awsome!